01 August 2021 - 31 December 2021
Pet Friendly Resort Guidelines
In consideration for the resort permitting owner to keep his/her pet in the room assigned to them, owner must agree to the following:
• Only checked-in guests are allowed to bring a pet. Owner must also sign a waiver and provide a photocopy of his/her pet’s
up-to-date rabies and vaccine shots. Owner pet’s health booklet is also required upon check-in. (photocopy attached
to this waiver)
• Owner's pet is a domesticated dog or cat that weighs no more than 40 lbs.
• No more than one (1) pet is permitted in the guest room.
• Owner must understand that additional fees may apply in the event his/her pet causes any damage to the property.
• Owner must keep his/her pet restrained on a leash or in a pet carrier when his/her pet is outside the guest room.
• Owner must not leave his/her pet inside the guest room unattended.
• Owner must properly remove and dispose of any litter or waste associated with his/her pet on resort premises. Owner must bring his/her own waste/poop bag.
• Owner must agree and understand that pets are not permitted in resort restaurants, other resort food and beverage areas or indoor shops/facilities.
• Owner's pet is not allowed to swim in any of the swimming areas in the water park and beach.
• Owner understands that he/she must be present at all times while the guest room is being serviced by anyone (i.e., housekeeper,engineer, room service, etc.).
• Owner must agree to pay the resort any charges for any necessary cleaning or repair due to pet stains and/or damage, as
determined within the sole discretion of the resort. Owner hereby authorize his/her credit card on record to be charged for the cost of these additional services and/or amenities.
• Owner must agree that he/she is responsible for the noise his/her pet creates and will ensure that his/her pet does not disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other resort guests.
• Owner agree that should the resort determine in its sole discretion that his/her pet is objectionable to other resort guests, Owner must immediately make other arrangements to house his/her pet outside the resort.
• Owner releases Jpark Island Resort & Waterpark, Mactan and it’s management from any and all liability for any injury
and/or damage suffered by his/her pet.
• Owner must agree that he/she assume full responsibility for any injury or damage caused or alleged to be caused by his/her pet and incurred or alleged to be incurred by any guest, employee or invitee of the resort. Owner agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Resort Entities from and against any and all alleged or actual losses, claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees and court costs) suffered by the Resort Entities or asserted by any other resort guest, invitee, employee or person arising out of or in connection with his/her pet’s stay at the resort.
• Owner must understand and agree that the Resort retains the right to exclude his/her pet if in the Resort’s sole discretion his/her pet is considered dangerous by reason of size, disposition or is likely to frighten or harm other guests of the Resort.
• Owner must confirm that his/her pet has all required and up to date vaccinations and inoculations and does not have any
communicable illnesses or diseases.
• Owner must agree that at all times while on Resort property, he/she will ensure his/her pet complies with all relevant laws or regulations relating to the muzzling of his/her pet.